If the extended cold spell in Europe is starting to get to you, perhaps we can offer you a solution?
Our client, a formidable player in the Inbound Tourism sector in the African region, based in sunny Cape Town, has an opportunity not to be missed. Currently recruiting for a team of fluent German speaking Travel Consultants who will service their German clientele enquiring about travel to Africa, this is an amazing opportunity to establish yourself in a supportive, progressive environment, and a beautiful location too.
This is what you would do:
- create and sell tailor-made itineraries to international and German travellers.
- sell locations based in Southern Africa, then later East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands
- follow up on new enquiries from the company website and toll free lines
- generate repeat and referral enquiries through exceptional customer relationship management
And this is how we’ll keep you happy while you do it:
- Highly competitive, above market related salaries, including attractive commission structures
- Support from Human Resources as you go through the critical skills visa process
- Training and support to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Educationals and ongoing supplier training to ensure you know your product/ markets
- A young, fun environment, full of professionals who love what they do, are passionate about not only selling the region, but also offering their clients the very best Africa has to offer
- Amazing work/ life balance which is supported and fought for, with free breakfasts at work, lunch, First Friday Drinks, quarterly wellness days, incentives, competitions, vouchers, etc.
- A city with a strong expat community
- Seeing Table Mountain, one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, from your office every day
- Ending your work day with a short walk to some of the trendiest restaurants and eateries in the whole of South Africa
- Average temperatures in the summer months in excess of 80°F, and a very manageable 60°F in winter!
- Summer days with 11 hours of sunshine – imagine what you can do with all that daylight!
This is what we need you to have:
- Fluency in German (essential)
- Authority in South African Safari travel (5+ years expertise selling South African destinations)
- Travel experience internationally, including to Southern / East Africa / Indian Ocean Islands (advantageous)
- Experience using CRM systems
- New product development
- E-marketing and Social Media (advantageous)
If this sounds like the right opportunity and environment for you – even if it is 12 000 miles away, please get in touch with us, we would love to welcome you to our home, and help you make it yours