My client is a well established, highly reputable owner-managed PR agency with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town, currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team, working on a Financial Services Client.
This role requires experience in Financial Services PR, digital marketing, people management, including coaching, mentoring and outputs-based KPI development.
You will be responsible for managing PR and Digital Marketing campaigns and lead a team of Account Managers/ Account Execs, and Interns.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic input and manage the developments of plans
- Share your knowledge, process and results with the team on an ongoing basis for knowledge transfer
- Collaborate with outsourced writers to create financial industry press announcements
- Co-ordinate and manage Digital marketing campaigns for optimum results
- Quality assure delivery of the team and it’s outputs including proposals and pitches
- Build the brand through networking and attending various events
- Act as an escalation point and facilitate successful problem resolution
- Monitor expenditures against budgets to ensure targets are met
- Key relationships; Clients, Media, Suppliers, Copywriters, internal team
- Monthly reporting and administration of accounts (records, billing etc.)
- Relevant tertiary qualification in either Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Media.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a PR agency environment
- A solid understanding of the local Financial industry is essential
- Existing relationships with key media is absolutely essential.
- Drivers' license and own transport absolutely essential.