My client is a very successful development company, with a variety of projects across the Western Cape.
The Residential side of the business is currently looking for a Site Agent for a project in the CBD.
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and oversee all site functions and all site personnel to ensure optimisation of resources and delivery of project within contracted time frames and budget.
Responsibilities would include:
- Effective on-site set up and management of team structures
- Effective liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Strategic management of project profitability
- Effective implementation of all safety policies and procedures on site
- Effective identification and allocation of resources on site
Suitable candidate MUST have:
- a tertiary qualification in Building & Construction
- ten years' experience working on site, preferably on residential projects
- a clear credit, criminal and CCMA record - absolutely essential
- own reliable transport and driver's license