My client is a well-established, highly reputable mid-sized Communications agency. They are currently looking for an Account Director to join their team, working on a bouquet of Corporate Clients.
You would need to manage the Agencies relationship with Clients in the corporate sector and you would bring to the table an extensive track record of delivery in Client Services.
This role requires experience in, implementing PR and Communications strategy and plans, people management - including coaching, mentoring and managing outputs-based KPI development.
You will be responsible for managing Marketing and PR campaigns with the support of a newsroom who would manage content creation and media relations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Account management with an extensive track record of delivery
- Provide strategic input and manage the developments and implementation of plans
- Facilitate strategic client workshops, meetings and brainstorms
- Quality assure delivery of the team and it’s outputs including proposals and pitches
- Act as an escalation point and facilitate successful problem resolution
- Assess the success of plans in implementation
- Monitor expenditures against budgets to ensure targets are met
- Key relationships; Clients, Media, Suppliers, Writers (Journalists and Copywriters), internal team
- Monthly reporting and administration of accounts, coverage (records, billing etc.)
- Share your knowledge, process and results with the team on an ongoing basis for knowledge transfer
- Recruit and ensure the training and orientation of new employees
- Build the company and client brands through networking and attending various events