Our Client is an internationally renowned African leisure and safari operator, offering bespoke, luxury travel solutions to guests, into Africa.
This team is looking to bring on board an experienced Operations Manager.
Reporting into the General Manager this role would cover the overall management of the Company’s Operations. You would be required to assist in control of inventory, handle logistics and hold ultimate responsibility for the smooth, systematic running of operations for guests on the ground
- 5 years of Southern Africa expertise in Tourism Operations.
- Experience at Management level.
- Experience as an Inbound Tour Consultant in Southern Africa.
- Fleet Management experience.
- Experience in team management and HR.
- Experience in dealing directly with freelance staff / guides/ drivers, and tourism service providers.
- Internal Tourism CRM programme experience.
- MS Office and Outlook expertise, in particular, strong Excel
- Tertiary education with preference given to those with a diploma or degree in Tourism
- Exceptional decision making
- Problem solving
- Relationship Management
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Aptitude to learn and translate into performance
- Good administrative skills Attention to detail
- Organizational, time and task management skills