We’re looking for an analytical and creative thinker, with the ability to ask the right questions and develop a point of view that will influence business decisions. If your ideal job involves working with various data science stakeholders on a strategic and tactical level, communicating your insights with leaders across the organization, and having the ability to see your work turned into action, this position may be for you.
The individual will be required to interpret results, conclude actionable recommendations and communicate them effectively to marketing and other stakeholders. You will need to manage competing priorities, tasks and stakeholders while ensuring delivery on agreed-upon deadlines. You will also need to cooperate with our Data Science team to create and leverage predictive models and implement client insights at scale. Emphasis will be placed on the quality of lead generation and value being generated from interaction activities.
This is a position that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills. The individual in this role will need to understand the relationship between decisioning platforms and data points in order to support Marketing initiatives. The individual in this role will conduct analyses on commercial benefits, operational metrics, testing and model performance in an omni-channel environment that can be used by the to drive continuous improvement
- Work with client to translate Marketing strategy to specific analyses and resulting recommendations
- Work within a dynamic, action-oriented environment
- Conduct business case analyses to support the business, across one or more areas of insight
- Present analysis findings
- Collaborate and support other team members with data preparation, investigation, methodology and development
- Grade 12
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (diploma or degree) in Business , Economics, statistics or a related field
- 3-5 years’ management experience in a similar environment
- 5+ years’ of relevant professional experience in marketing, business intelligence or consulting environment
- A highly analytical mind with a strong business understanding
- Ability to provide thought leadership in core areas of responsibility/expertise, contributing to interaction strategy and recommendations
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Is a self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction, and you enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals
- Independent thinker, prepared to provide situational analysis and recommendations for moving things forward
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and client teams towards building a collective body of decisioning insights
- Ability to work in an open plan environment
- Willing and able to work extra hours, outside normal business hours as and when required.
- Clear credit record
- Clear criminal record