My client is a successful Retail Project Management company - they are the ones who take the drawing packs for a new store and are ultimately responsible for its successful installation on budget and on time.
He has an opportunity on his team right now, for a Junior PM to grow into the industry and he will offer very hands on mentorship and guidance to the right person.
So who's the right person?
Well they look something like this:
- MUST have an interior design qualification under the belt (or current, that's OK too)
- highly organised
- able to work with limited supervision (although it is available)
- has a home office setup - this team works remotely
- has own car and a drivers license
- 1-2 years work experience in either Design or Project Management
- passion for delivering a solid product with high attention to detail