My Client is a designer, manufacturer and installer of permanent luxury tented safari style camps, and lodge buildings. Inspired by nature, and driven by technology, this dynamic and growing team based in Cape Town's city centre, had identified a need for an Info-Graphic Designer to join thier marketing and Sales team.
If you are a highly creative self-starter, meticulous and driven by perfection, this is the role for you!
Some of your responsibilities would include;
- Print and Digital marketing asset design and development like brochures, video presentations, images, maps, logos, drawings, videos, infographics etc.
- Corporate gifts & clothing
- Brand and corporate identity design (in conjunction with our consultants and interior / architectural design team)
- Liaison with our external digital marketing consultants
- 5 + years experience
- Tertiary Graphic Design qualification
- Strong writing skills (English language)
- Highly literate in both Mac and PC design applications
- Be able to extract information from multiple sources & compile it in a meaningful and professionally presented/curated manner
- Must have a portfolio of work to show
- An added bonus would be a Marketing qualification and 3d rendering capability is a plus.