Our Client is an internationally renowned African leisure and safari operator, offering bespoke, luxury travel solutions to international guests, into Southern and East Africa. They are looking to bring a Groups Consultant onto their Cape Town based Reservations team, which focuses on Southern Africa.
The core role, would require your experience in Group Bookings to:
- design and cost itineraries
- liaise directly with guests and suppliers at all levels
- sell new enquiries for Southern Africa travel
- and deliver exceptional client and guest relationship management, in office and on the ground.
- A high level of product knowledge required across the luxury market.
- Experience in an Inbound Tour Operator, focusing on Southern Africa, Tanzania and Kenya (4+ years expertise preferable)
- Supplier communications and booking experience
- Product Knowledge, Innovation, and Development
- Southern African and International travel experience is a distinct advantage
- Travelogic experience also an advantage
- Tertiary Education with preference given to those with a diploma or degree in Travel and Tourism
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal (listening, questioning, probing, etc)