My client is the Cape Town branch of a successful Dubai based agency.
Still small and very personal, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a Junior/ Intermediate Designer to join the team and be part of this creative and ambitious agency.
We are looking for a Designer who:
- wants to show their creative talent
- is open to learning new skills
- is an excellent all-round designer
- is a whiz on the Adbobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- has any experience in 3D programs like Cinema 3d Max - that would be an advantage
- has a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
- has some previous ad agency experience
You will get the opportunity to work on famous international brands as well as some great local clients. The range of work will include design for print, online, packaging concepts, promotional collateral and advertising. They do a lot of design around premium alcohol brands, and as such produce a lot of packaging design, as well as merchandising units, etc.
- Creating design from concept to final artwork
- Implementing brand guidelines where appropriate and applying them to new artworks
Personal Skills/ Attributes
- Practical in thought and creative in design, you’ll be a thinker as well as a designer
- Attentive to detail. This is very important.
- Honest and transparent, with no need to be micro-managed. Get the job done and you won’t need to be watched.
- Someone who is fun! It’s about growing in your role and also learning from others.
- Be on trend, suggest a new font, ride a skateboard to work, whatever! Just bring your personality and enjoy the work!