Our Client is an internationally renowned African leisure and safari operator, offering bespoke, luxury travel solutions to international guests, into Southern and East Africa. They are looking to bring a Junior Accountant or Financial Controller into their small, very hands on Finance Department.
You must have had experienced working in Tourism, so that you understand the terminology, environment, itineraries, product costings and allocations. Your attention to detail will be of an exemplary standard.
This new role in their business will be to assist the Financial Manager in scrutinising, processing and troubleshooting invoices, costings, budgets and transactions up to balance sheet and assist with any other day to day tasks required within the finance department.
- B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
- Advanced Pastel Partner
- Advanced Excel (Must be able to create and design reports)
- Experience of the tourism industry with the ability to interpret a tour itinerary costing sheet and covert into a budget
- Tourplan (or another inhouse Travel industry programme a must)
- Excellent mathematical skills, with the ability to spot numerical errors
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Team player
- Take initiative