My client is a small, highly regarded PR agency in Cape Town's city centre.
Punching above their weight for a small, hands on, highly effective PR team, they have just won a large hotel account, and are looking for a PR Account Director to handle high level client liaison including strategic insight, oversee the team and implement the PR activities as planned.
The ideal candidate would:
- have a tertiary qualification in PR, Media, or Communications
- have at least 8-10 years experience in the industry
- have worked on a large hotel brand/ client account previously
- have extensive media and influencer contacts, and a proven track record of achieving traditional, digital and influencer engagement and coverage
- have current (or at least prior) experience working in a PR agency environment